Tuesday, March 11, 2008

19 days and counting

So I've now reached the point that I am sick of being pregnant. Yes, I did say that. My morning routine is now interrupted fairly regularly with contractions, forcing me to go chill out for about 10 minutes before continuing on with my day. But like I said before, all these contractions, yet no progress. They do a great job of zapping my energy and killing my motivation for the day. Getting to be a little on the been there, done that side.

We are still working on thoughts regarding baby's room. We have been so consumed with other things (house plans/permitting, marathon training, etc.) that this has not really been a priority until now. Goal is to clean out the back (master) bathroom and make it the temporary baby's room. Since there is no plumbing or other things to work around (other than boxes of stuff) it should be fairly easy. (Should being the operative term there.)

As far as work now goes, I'm in the office today but I have a strong feeling that I am working from home for the remainder of the pregnancy. See note above about morning routine. I have to set up my voice mail today with the message of don't leave one or you may not get a call back until early August.

Tomorrow is yet another full day and does include a visit to the doctor's office. I will not be seeing my OB since she is taking vacation this week but will see one of the nurse practitioners to do a progress check. More news on that tomorrow. All I can say is GET OUT!!!

No comments: