Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today's update

This one will be quick.

Checkup went well today. Since I was only seeing the nurse practitioner, there wasn't as much done and I was in and out of the office fairly quickly.

The feisty one's heartbeat was easily found today and came through very strong. You could hear it speed up and slow down while we were listening. Seems to be something they (OB) likes to hear. He is measuring on target again and the comment was made that he seemed to be in a tight ball. I'm not sure I agree with that comment because he seems to take every chance to see how far he can stretch out. My blood pressure kept up with its status quo of first measurement high then the second one in line.

No other checks were done so stay tuned for next week's update. Same Bat time, Same Bat station.

No comments: